Dr. Jose Roca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Roca?

Excellent yet too quiet

Posted on September 30th, 2015

The doctor does not tell me enough about anything! He is very short on conversation about my condition and follow up. He is thorough and pleasant and requires follow ups after the operation - yet says little.

You can do better than this guy.

Posted on December 25th, 2013

Exceptionally curt and condescending with patients. Talked down rather than taking the time to explain what medication was being administered and why. Evasive rather than providing direct answers to questions regarding medication and follow-up care. Look elsewhere.

Very rude and ignorant

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Upon going to a doctor visit that was scheduled by his nurse, he walks into the room, looks at my chart, and asks why I am there. I told him that he controls my coumadin with performing routine pt/inr's. He rudely and arrogantly stated that I should not be in his office and that my regular doctor should be handling this. I told him that his nurse wanted me to join the pt/inr clinic and also schedules the appts. He stated that after my cardiac cath, that I should have had no further care from him. Now mind you, I had struggled to get into the appt. that the nurse had called me twice to confirm, I had broken my foot in two places and this was very hard for me to get there. Upon leaving Dr. Roca I told him that he was very rude and I would never see him or recommend him to anyone. His stethoscope barely touches you upon exam. He is a nasty personality that barely knows what he is doing. That's why he didn't want to handle my coumadin. He didn't know how. They would always change it every time and I was in and out of the clinic constantly. Thank God I will never see him again. Terrible doctor, if he is a real doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2017