A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Roldan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Roldan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roldan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Roldan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roldan graduated from Universidad Ces, Medellin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roldan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernando Roldan MD and MS is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Roldan practice?
- Dr. Jose Roldan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Roldan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.