A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Roldan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Roldan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roldan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roldan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Roldan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roldan graduated from Universidad Ces, Medellin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roldan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernando Roldan MD and MS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Roldan practice?
- Dr. Jose Roldan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Roldan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.