A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Romeu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Romeu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Romeu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romeu graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romeu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Nicolas Romeu MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Romeu practice?
- Dr. Jose Romeu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Romeu practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.