Dr. Jose Rosales MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Orange City, FL

3.6

April 28th, 2016
Frustration calling
I called seven times. First trying to confirm an appointment, then to try to cancel the apt when it got to close to the time to get there. First three I got the answering service. Two of which were during office hours. After I did get the office, I realized the person answering the phone had put me on hold. I didn't hear her say anything, but realized I was talking to no one. So I called back to hear a faint "hold" or that is what I expected it to be. I was so frustrated. The red tape it took me to get the apt for a follow up after hospital stay. Now I am back to square one. Call me if you read this.

July 18th, 2012
Most pleasant experience I have ever had with a physician!
I've been a patient of Dr. Rosales since 2004 and now my husband is also a patient. I love that Dr. Rosales spends time to get to know you and your specific situation. I appreciate that he even came to see me at the hospital on a Sunday afternoon to check up on me. Since he is affiliated witht he hospital, he can access your medical records right from his office. The office staff is excellent...friendly and knowledgeable. I have never called when sick and not been seen the same day. As with any practice, there is a wait time, but I've always made it out within the hour. I even ran into him in public and he stopped to say hi and ask how I was doing. Dr. Rosales, you're the best!