A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rovira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rovira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rovira, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovira graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Metropolitan Hospital of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Rovira MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Rovira practice?
- Dr. Jose Rovira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rovira practices Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Rheumatologists.