A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rueda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rueda, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rueda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernando Rueda MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Rueda practice?
- Dr. Jose Rueda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rueda practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near The Dalles, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See The Dalles Internists and The Dalles Nephrologists.