A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rueda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rueda, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rueda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance