A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rueda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rueda, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rueda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rueda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans