A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ruiz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose David Ruiz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Ruiz practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.