Dr. Jose Ruiz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Wonderful Dr.
Dr. Ruez is always on time. He treats patients with respect and care. He keeps great records and knows what we worked on previously. He makes it a team effort instead of Dr. Ruez being the only one working on the problem.

August 8th, 2016
Always listens and is so compassionate. Very professional.

November 20th, 2015
Very Uncaring and Volume Doctor
Not the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor, with health insurance changes under Obama-care this is probably is the norm these days. Extremely cold and very fake person. The staff does not do there job and then they blame you for them not asking standard questions such as did your health insurance change since the last visit. Five minutes into my visit I mentioned to Dr. Ruiz that my insurance changed and he says you should have told the front desk, and that I would have to pay $100 for the visit. Then the front desks tells me they will reduce the payment to $60 and I told them I would be back later to settle up and then later the Doctor overrides their decision. Try calling on the phone and you are hold for an eternity and the people at the central office are even worse. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM OR HIS HEALTH PRACTICE TO ANYONE!!

September 3rd, 2015
Caring Doctor
Dr. Ruiz is a very caring doctor and he really knows how to take care of you. All my family members and I have been coming for years. I recommend him to anyone needing a great Ent.

November 18th, 2014
Disappointed
This doctor doesn't have patience, he himself needs a psychiatrist. He was one the worst doctor that I have ever met in my life. We went to see him for my teenage boy we were 45min. Early for our appointment we waited my son was hungry so he went to get some food since he came directly from school and doctor called us in since my son wasn't there he said we have to reschedule your appointment I told him that it is very difficult for us to come during school hours and his office is 45 minutes away from us but still he couldn't even wait for 10 minutes. We waited for 50 minutes for him he couldn't even wait for 10 minutes and he left his office. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYBODY.

January 31st, 2013
Ruiz is the Best
Dr. Ruiz has been a lifesaver for me! He is willing to spend time with you and really understand you. I had been struggling my entire life with severe ADHD and he has really helped me turn things around. Making appointments are super easy and staff is always super kind. I have come in late to appointments and made last minute appointments that were urgent and sometimes needed a phone call from Ruiz himself. He is always kind.

November 10th, 2012
Dr. Ruiz tries very hard to give every patient adequate time AND stay on schedule. He is very competent and helpful. I had to change to him because of a change in insurance and I was very nervous about changing doctors. I have been impressed with Dr. Ruiz's knowledge and expertise - especially with Asperger's Syndrome.

August 6th, 2012
Caring, Professional Doctor
Dr. Ruiz listens and provides high quality care. The waiting room could be much more comfortable and it would help if the office would open before 8:00 a.m. since the first appointment is at 8. I don't like waiting out in the hallway for the office staff to arrive. Dr. Ruiz is highly professional and easy to understand. I would recommend him to friends and coworkers.

June 19th, 2012
Orlando Behavorial Healthcare
This place is a nightmare. I suggest their office help be trained on the importance of the privacy of their patients, and not discuss openly cases with while other people are in waiting area. Don't be one minute late or get hit with a $50.0 penalty. If you don't have the monies, tough. They base their business on volume and not concern for the people in need. This matter has been reported to UnitedHealthcare! More of us should speak up and make them more responsible.