A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Napoleon Ortiz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ortiz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose Ortiz practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pearland Anesthesiologists and Pearland Pain Management Doctors.