A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Villanueva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Villanueva, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Villanueva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Santiago Villanueva MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose S. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Jose Villanueva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Villanueva practices Urology near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Malden Urologists.