A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Villanueva, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Villanueva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villanueva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan