A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Villanueva is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villanueva
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villanueva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Villanueva, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Villanueva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Santiago Villanueva MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose S. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Jose Villanueva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Villanueva practices Urology near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Malden Urologists.