Dr. Jose Saez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Saez?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 5th, 2009

patient

I had a kidney emergency and was in the ER. My regular Dr. (a colleague in the same practice) wasn't available so Dr. Saez came to see me. I felt he was arrogant,and almost ridiculing, telling me there was nothing wrong with my kidneys and that I had simply gained weight. (35 lbs. in 6 weeks??) He didn't take my problem seriously. I left the hospital and the next day needed a wheelchair for transportation. When my usual Dr. returned from vacation, I indeed had a kidney problem and was treated accordingly. Dr. Saez apparently never took the time to look up my history before attempting a diagnosis.

October 2nd, 2015