A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Salazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Salazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Salazar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Francisco Salazar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Jose Salazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Salazar practices Pediatrics near Immokalee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Immokalee Pediatricians.