A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Salguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Salguero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Salguero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salguero graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Salguero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Nor - Lea General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Jaime Ernesto Salguero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Salguero practice?
- Dr. Jose Salguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Salguero practices Pediatrics near Ennis, TX.
See Ennis Pediatricians.