Learn more about Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez-Lacay
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez-Lacay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez-Lacay graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Sanchez-Lacay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Arturo Sanchez-Lacay MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Sanchez-Lacay practice?
- Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Psychiatrists.