A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez-Lacay graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Sanchez-Lacay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Arturo Sanchez-Lacay MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Sanchez-Lacay practice?
- Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Lacay practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Fort Lee Psychiatrists and Fort Lee Child Psychiatrists.