Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Sanchez-Pena
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Sanchez-Pena is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, General Hospital Center Passaic Incorporated and Palisades Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Pena has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Jose Sanchez-Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Robert Zwitiashvil Sr
Paterson, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Alejandro Presilla
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0 mi41