A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Santini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Santini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Santini, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santini graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santini has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Santini MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Santini practice?
- Dr. Jose Santini has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Santini practices Nephrology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Nephrologists.