A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sayson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose N Redulla Sayson MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Sayson practice?
- Dr. Jose Sayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Sayson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.