Dr. Jose Scher Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose Scher?

Posted on August 24th, 2015

He is wonderful! I completely agree with the comment below - he would make an amazing general physician. He is extremely caring, courteous and attentive, not to mention knowledgeable. He spends time with you and listens closely to your concerns. I've been to a number of rheumatologists in the past, and I would recommend him hands down over other highly regarded physicians.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2013

If this doctor could be my GP I would love it! Hands down best doctor I have ever seen. I am an RN and I have seen the gamut...from crummy mds to great ones. Dr. Scher is by far the most competent and kind I have ever seen. It's worth the trip to the city. He makes himself very available to you for questions and listens to all of your concerns.

Caring and knowledgable physician

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Finding a physician like this is rare. Dr Scher is extremely knowledgable and professional and caring. I came in to see him for a variety of symptoms that suggested an autoimmune disorder and he explained tests he was going to do as well as possible reasons for symptoms etc. he answered everyone question I had with patience and kindness. I was very nervous going in and he was so funny and kind and caring that i relaxed right away. This doctor knows his stuff very articulate and extremely intelligent. I am so fortunate to have found DR. Scher.

Posted on December 20th, 2016