A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Seco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seco
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Seco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seco graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Enrique Seco MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Seco practice?
- Dr. Jose Seco has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Seco practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.