A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Senador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Senador is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senador
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senador Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Senador, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Senador graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Senador has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Jacinto Senador MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Senador practice?
- Dr. Jose Senador has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Senador practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.