A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Senador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Senador is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Senador, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Senador graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Senador has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Jacinto Senador MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Senador practice?
- Dr. Jose Senador has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Senador practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.