A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Serpa-Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Serpa-Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serpa-Alvarez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serpa-Alvarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Thomas Street Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Augusto Serpa-Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Serpa-Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Jose Serpa-Alvarez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Serpa-Alvarez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.