Overall Review

2.1

November 16th, 2015
Our 2 yo son is being seen by Dr. Serruya for a recent diagnosis of epilepsy. I am dissatisfied with the level of care that he is receiving with Dr. Serruya. As a parent of a child that is newly diagnosed, i have expectations that the Doctor would at least spend some time sitting and explaining his diagnosis, prognosis, and various treatment options. What I got instead was a doctor who was clearly in a rush to get to his next patient and we felt "cattled" through the system. He quickly rushed to judgments about our child's development and made his diagnosis seem very scary to us (by mostly placing emphasis on brain damage and all the activities and things he cannot do). Also, we received no discussion on various treatment options available and were just told he needed to start medication ASAP by using scare tactics (i.e., if we don't start the medication our son will continue to have seizures that will cause further brain damage). It was not explained why one medication was chosen over another for our child nor if any non-medication options were available to us. Ultimately, we found that this was not the doctor for us and we have transferred his care.

January 22nd, 2015
horrible practice
This office is very unprofessional, from the doctor to his staff. I believe the doctor failed his course of "Moral Ethics".

May 14th, 2013
Fed Up with lack of courtesey!!!
Absolutely the worse staff- From billing to prescriptions to front desk!! The staff makes the difference and because of them at this point I have had it I'm looking for another Doctor. It's not worth the aggravation, time and stress!

April 30th, 2013
DR Serryua Not recommended
Dr takes long to sttend patient. Not very nice, nasty receptionist, just not a very good doctor diagnose my son with autism, I went to a different dr and he does not have autism went to 2 differnent and same no autism. WASTE OF TIME!!!!