A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Silvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Silvas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Silvas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Silvas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Silvas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Silvas practice?
- Dr. Jose Silvas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Silvas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.