A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Silvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Silvas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvas
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Silvas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Silvas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Silvas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Silvas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Silvas practice?
- Dr. Jose Silvas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Silvas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.