A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Silvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Silvas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Silvas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Silvas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Silvas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Silvas practice?
- Dr. Jose Silvas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Silvas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.