Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Siu
Dr. Jose Siu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Siu is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and New York Community Hospital. Dr. Siu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Siu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Siu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. David Minzer
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi8
Dr. Anna Kezerashvili
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi8
Dr. Kenneth Herwig
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi45