A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soriano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soriano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Soriano graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Soriano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Soriano MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Soriano practice?
- Dr. Jose Soriano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Soriano practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.