A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soriano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soriano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Soriano graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Soriano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soriano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans