A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soto Perello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soto Perello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soto Perello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto Perello graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soto Perello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soto Perello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Soto Perello practice?
Dr. Jose Soto Perello practices Psychiatry near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Psychiatrists.