A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soto Perello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soto Perello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soto Perello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto Perello graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soto Perello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Soto Perello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Soto Perello practice?
- Dr. Jose Soto Perello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Soto Perello practices Psychiatry near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Psychiatrists.