A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sotolongo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sotolongo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sotolongo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotolongo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sotolongo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Sotolongo MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Sotolongo practice?
- Dr. Jose Sotolongo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Sotolongo practices Urology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Urologists.