A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Spiwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Spiwak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Spiwak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiwak graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Spiwak has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiwak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose Spiwak practice?
Dr. Jose Spiwak practices Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Artesia, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons.