A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Suarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Suarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Suarez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Carlos Suarez MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Jose Suarez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Suarez practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Palmer, AK.
See Miami Internists and Miami Oncologists.