Dr. Jose Suros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Suros?

Dangerous doctor! Do not see him!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Has a friendly demeanor, but is sloppy. My procedure was severely botched and he would never own up to it. Save yourself!

No Pain, Lots of Gain

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Suros was great. I've been assigned to someone else by MedStar but thinking about going back to him because he was the only doc who didn't hurt me when administering an epidural.

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Nice office and staff. I did not feel rushed.

My Back

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Spent time explaining what was going on with my back. Explained my treatment options .

Above average accross the board

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Methodical, thorough, ease to speak to, relaxing demeaner, injection did not work-but that has nothing to do with this Doctor it is all on the person.

A God Send For Chronic Pain Sufferers

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Personally, I don't like or trust most Doctors but Dr. Suros is different. He is one of the kindest, most empathetic, patient, caring Doctors I've ever experienced and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is very knowledgeable without having what I term a "God complex" and has always considered and been open to my input - rare with Doctors, in my experience. If you suffer with chronic pain, please don't hesitate to make an appointment with attentive and compassionate Dr. Suros - you won't regret it. Due to the time he spends with his patients, by the end of the day he usually is running a bit late - so I recommend that you bring a book to read for your appointment. He will of course, take his time with you.

Great doctor! However, the office staff is not.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I was very pleased with the doctor, time spend and accurate diagnosis. However, the receptionist is exceptionally rude, on the phone, in person and for record requests. I believe the office and Dr would fare way better with a new employee happy to have a job and happy to help people!

Dr Suros is a very caring Dr.

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

Pain management Dr's need to have compassion as they deal with people like myself who are on the brink of INSANITY due to CHRONIC PAIN. CP will make you CRAZY!! The doc has helped in relieving my pain issues like no other PHYSICIAN, AND I'VE SEEN MANY.DR SUROS is the best out there!!

I"m thankful for you!

Posted on November 27th, 2009

I dont' know how come of the hundreds you patients you take kare every day, none have left you comments. I bet they are just going easy with theyr lifes with no pain they forgot about who helped them.You have change my life after no doctor wanted to see me. You tryed every single posibility it exist to treat my multiple conditions. Dr Avangdhary should be very proud to have you in your practice. In thankful with life for putting you in my way. I wish for you and your family all the happiness, prosperity and health on the years to come. Thanks again for your commpassion and care.

diana mohler-patient 6 years

Posted on September 17th, 2009

He is knowledgeable and terrific. The entire Pain Management Institute is TOP CLASS in their care of patients!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2016