inactive

Overall Review

no change

January 25th, 2016
No Pain, Lots of Gain
Dr. Suros was great. I've been assigned to someone else by MedStar but thinking about going back to him because he was the only doc who didn't hurt me when administering an epidural.

June 17th, 2015
Nice office and staff. I did not feel rushed.

December 23rd, 2014
My Back
Spent time explaining what was going on with my back. Explained my treatment options .

June 12th, 2012
Above average accross the board
Methodical, thorough, ease to speak to, relaxing demeaner, injection did not work-but that has nothing to do with this Doctor it is all on the person.

June 12th, 2012
A God Send For Chronic Pain Sufferers
Personally, I don't like or trust most Doctors but Dr. Suros is different. He is one of the kindest, most empathetic, patient, caring Doctors I've ever experienced and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is very knowledgeable without having what I term a "God complex" and has always considered and been open to my input - rare with Doctors, in my experience. If you suffer with chronic pain, please don't hesitate to make an appointment with attentive and compassionate Dr. Suros - you won't regret it. Due to the time he spends with his patients, by the end of the day he usually is running a bit late - so I recommend that you bring a book to read for your appointment. He will of course, take his time with you.

January 25th, 2011
Great doctor! However, the office staff is not.
I was very pleased with the doctor, time spend and accurate diagnosis. However, the receptionist is exceptionally rude, on the phone, in person and for record requests. I believe the office and Dr would fare way better with a new employee happy to have a job and happy to help people!

April 2nd, 2010
Dr Suros is a very caring Dr.
Pain management Dr's need to have compassion as they deal with people like myself who are on the brink of INSANITY due to CHRONIC PAIN. CP will make you CRAZY!! The doc has helped in relieving my pain issues like no other PHYSICIAN, AND I'VE SEEN MANY.DR SUROS is the best out there!!

November 27th, 2009
I"m thankful for you!
I dont' know how come of the hundreds you patients you take kare every day, none have left you comments. I bet they are just going easy with theyr lifes with no pain they forgot about who helped them.You have change my life after no doctor wanted to see me. You tryed every single posibility it exist to treat my multiple conditions. Dr Avangdhary should be very proud to have you in your practice. In thankful with life for putting you in my way. I wish for you and your family all the happiness, prosperity and health on the years to come. Thanks again for your commpassion and care.

September 17th, 2009
diana mohler-patient 6 years
He is knowledgeable and terrific. The entire Pain Management Institute is TOP CLASS in their care of patients!!!