A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Tejero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejero graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tejero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Tejero MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Tejero practice?
- Dr. Jose Tejero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Tejero practices Urology near Rhinebeck, NY.
See Rhinebeck Urologists.