A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Tellechea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Tellechea is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tellechea
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tellechea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Tellechea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Tellechea MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Tellechea practice?
- Dr. Jose Tellechea has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Tellechea practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.