A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Trani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Trani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Trani, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Trani MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Trani practice?
- Dr. Jose Trani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Trani practices Vascular Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.