Dr. Jose Turro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Turro?

September 22nd, 2015

Great Doc!

My family Doctor for years… I have always had a great experience talking to him. He knows exactly what to prescribe. He is knowledgable and caring and never over charges.

February 18th, 2015

Dr J Turro is a great, funny and intelligent doctor. He is accurate with his diagnosis, at least with mine and my friend, whom also has doc Turro as a pcp. His office staff is great as well. The front desk girl is fast and runs the administrative area very well. That "one word command" rude nurse, seems to no longer be working there and that's a good thing! The girl that took her place has a great bedside manner and is sweet and kind. She takes her time to see what your concerns are. I am very satisfied with Dr Turro and his staff.

February 15th, 2015

Great Doctor

From my first visit, I've felt that Dr. Turro is a responsible Dr., and as such, likes to get a feel for the patient as well as read the history and see and issues for himself. Though I can see this being a annoying to some at times, it earned him my respect, since so many other Dr.'s just write prescriptions and push you in and out to get a quick turnaround. In my experience, those type of Dr.'s miss a lot in diagnosis, as well as don't actually seem to care. Dr. Turro seems to care, and though he is usually busy, has no issue stopping to answer a question, etc as so many other Dr.'s do. I marked his Follows up after visit at average, because I have never had a need for a follow up after an appointment, and wont mislead anyone. He has a small office, and limited hours. But I highly recommend Dr. Turro because of his professionalism, caring and personal interactions with his patients.

May 6th, 2011

Do not consider this MD

Office staff unprofessional, front desk receptionist looked over my lab results and said, "Looks good." RN was incredibly rude using one word commands to tell me what to do like "Door" so that I would close the door behind me and "scale" so I would step on the scale. The wait time was unacceptable, 50 min in the waiting room and I was one of the first appointments of the day. I filled out the appropriate paperwork and was then asked by the RN and the MD seperately why I was there. Obviously there is very little communication that takes place between the two. The office is old and outdated, the carpet is stained and the equiptment is in poor condition. Good luck getting any paperwork you might need. Even with multiple phone calls I was unable to obtain what I needed from him or his staff and no one called me back.

June 21st, 2010

old school doc

Dr J Turro is a good doctor, he is a smart man. He is a little old school. My grandmother has gone to him for about 8 years now, he is friendly and caring with the old folks.

April 16th, 2010

Does not follow threw.

Does not return calls does not fill out his papper work He more interested in his personal life, Than his office staff and the poor sick people that come to him.

January 18th, 2017