A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Urdaneta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Urdaneta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urdaneta
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Urdaneta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Urdaneta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urdaneta graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Urdaneta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Jesus Urdaneta MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Urdaneta practice?
- Dr. Jose Urdaneta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Urdaneta practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Phoenix Psychiatrists.