A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Urdaneta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Urdaneta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urdaneta
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Urdaneta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Urdaneta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urdaneta graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Urdaneta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Jesus Urdaneta MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Urdaneta practice?
- Dr. Jose Urdaneta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Urdaneta practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Phoenix Psychiatrists.