A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Uribe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Uribe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Uribe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Jose Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Uribe practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.