A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Uribe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Uribe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Uribe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Jose Uribe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose Uribe practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.