A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Urquidez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Urquidez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquidez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Urquidez has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Urquidez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Urquidez practice?
- Dr. Jose Urquidez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Urquidez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Austin Physiatrists.