Learn more about Dr. Jose Urquidez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Urquidez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquidez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Urquidez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Urquidez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquidez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Urquidez has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Urquidez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Urquidez practice?
- Dr. Jose Urquidez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Urquidez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, TX.
See Austin Physiatrists.