A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Vargas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vargas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Vargas practice?
Dr. Jose Vargas practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.