A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Vargas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Vargas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Henry Vargas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Jose Vargas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Vargas practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.