A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Venzor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Venzor, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venzor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venzor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Venzor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venzor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venzor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Venzor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Venzor practice?
- Dr. Jose Venzor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Venzor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Allergists and El Paso Internists.