A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Venzor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Venzor, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venzor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Venzor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venzor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venzor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Venzor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Venzor practice?
- Dr. Jose Venzor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Venzor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Allergists and El Paso Internists.