Internist, Hospitalist, Family Practitioner
Video profile

2.5

my experiences with Dr. Villaplana show details my experiences with Dr. Villaplana
Jul 29th, 2015

He rushes through appointments and doesnt make you feel like a patient, more like someone waiting in line or a number. He seems like he was even a little upset that he had to attend me. Overall, he doesnt seem to care avout me as a patient, just wants to get me in and out and doesn't enjoy his job. I'm actively looking for another doctor... please help.

Aug 4th, 2014

Waited over a month for my appt. and it was canceled the day of. The best they could do was give me another appt a whole month later. Funny thing is they confirmed my appt the other day.

Best experience show details Best experience
Jan 31st, 2014

Dr V is a very caring, professional physician. He spends time and worries about his patients. He is very thorough, spends his time explaining and answering questions. He will call you after hours, and even during the weekends. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

May 9th, 2012

This doctor seems to be a little bit reactive and does not like to be asked medical questions. It seems to be that he is not an advocate to the geriatric field.

Doctor's Response

Not reactive, very busy schedule, takes more time know to explain things and individualize care plans for patients.