A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Villarica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Villarica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarica graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Villarica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose D Villarica MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Villarica practice?
- Dr. Jose Villarica has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Villarica practices Vascular Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.