A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Vinagre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Vinagre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinagre graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vinagre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinagre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Vinagre practice?
Dr. Jose Vinagre practices Internal Medicine near Indian Orchard, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Indian Orchard Internists.