A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Vinagre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Vinagre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinagre graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinagre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Vinagre MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Vinagre practice?
- Dr. Jose Vinagre has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Vinagre practices Internal Medicine near Indian Orchard, MA.
See Indian Orchard Internists.