Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
Go anywhere else. Please read the review.
Dr. Vindas-Cordero has been one of the worst physicians I have ever had. Please read this review and consider it before you make an appointment with him. I was previously diagnosed with a stomach condition, and visited Dr. VC as a specialist. On my first visit, I waited an hour to see him. That is not an exaggeration. When he eventually showed up, he was very friendly, but immediately told me that I had been misdiagnosed. He had not run any tests, he had not even examined me – he just sat down and stated that I look like a healthy person – as simple as that. He offered to run lab work – but even admitted that this was unreliable. However, I was very concerned and willing to give it a shot. I paid $900 in lab work, and just as he said – it came back and did not pick up anything. For my follow-up appoint, I waited over an hour, again. I brought my fiancé, who is a dentist, who also thought this was unprofessional. Dr. VC confirmed that the lab work was normal, and that he still believed that I was misdiagnosed. I asked if he had any other opinions on what the issue was, but he didn’t. I tried to discuss the symptoms I was experiencing, which were in-line with the diagnosis, and he became very angry. He literally insisted that I was not experiencing these symptoms… and I was not sure what to say and just left. I could see I had hit a wall. Though he did not agree with the previous diagnosis, I have never had a doctor become so hostile just by being asked a question. Even my fiancé asked why he had become so unreasonable, because we had remained calm and pleasant the entire appointment. I sincerely wanted guidance and a medical opinion/discussion, and made sure to act kindly and respectfully. To add to my surprise, the most bizarre part was when I visited another specialist, and when the new specialist requested my file from Dr. Vindas-Cordero, Dr. VC went out of his way to contact this new specialist and tell him that he firmly believes I “do not need treatment.” For what reason, I still do not understand… But what I have realized from all this is that Dr. VC does not want to be questioned. If you are serious about your health options and want a doctor who will actually have open discussion with you, please do not go to see this “doctor.”

October 27th, 2015
agitated at the office
I tried to get an appointment in this office. After two were cancelled I was finally advised after a 2 week wait that a referral was needed from a general practitioner even though my insurance does not require it. Valuable time was wasted! There are communication issues here. I decided to go with a different doctor.

April 10th, 2015
address and phone number is wrong!
I went to their Central Parkway address and it was a pain center and they did not know who Dr. Cordero was. I tried to call the number for that location, and got another doctor's office. Gave up on the headache and went to another doctor.

April 11th, 2014
Dr. Vindas-Cordero is a truly caring and brilliant doctor. I know I am in good hands!

March 20th, 2014
Extremely knowledgable
I would highly recommend Dr. Vindas. He was able to catch something that 2 other doctors had missed. He was very thorough, which is what led to his accurate diagnosis. He also has a wonderful bedside manner.

March 19th, 2014
Excellent Physician!!!
Dr. Vindas saw my mother first in the hospital and we thought he was wonderful! He has been following her condition now in his office. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician and always answers our long list of questions! He always makes my mother feel so comfortable. He has a wonderful bedside manner! What a great doctor!

February 4th, 2014
The doctor is nice and takes the time to answer your questions, but I felt he lacked some knowledge. He is very expensive and beware of one of the ladies at the front desk, very rude.

March 18th, 2013
Wonderful Physician
Dr. Vindas-Cordero is an amazing doctor! He spent a great deal of time with me explaining everything and was very thorough. I got more answers in my first visit with him than I did seeing two other physicians for the same problem!!! He also has very professional and friendly office staff that were so helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vindas-Cordero to others.

March 13th, 2013
My neighbor recommended Dr. Vindas to me. He is excellent! I really appreciate everything he has done for me over the past year! Would highly recommend him!

March 8th, 2013
Dr. Vindas first saw me in the hospital 4 years ago and has been my doctor ever since. I have had several infectious disease doctors over the years, but since I found Dr. Vindas, I won't see anyone else. He is a wonderful doctor. I just had an appointment at his new office and the experience was great!

June 3rd, 2012
Dr. Vindas' new office and staff are wonderful! They are very friendly and caring! Dr. Vindas takes care of my father and we have always been impressed with his knowledge and his care for his patients. He takes a lot time with us and we really appreciate how caring and compassionate he is with my father. Thank you Dr. Vindas!

June 3rd, 2012
Dr. Vindas has been my infectious Disease doctor for the past 3 years. He has an excellent bedside manner and always spends a lot of time explaining my condition and my treatment options. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to everyone!