A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Viramontes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Viramontes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viramontes
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viramontes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Viramontes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viramontes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Viramontes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Viramontes MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Viramontes practice?
- Dr. Jose Viramontes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Viramontes practices Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Coos Bay, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.