Learn more about Dr. Jose Yakushi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yakushi
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yakushi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Yakushi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakushi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yakushi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Yakushi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Yakushi practice?
- Dr. Jose Yakushi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Yakushi practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.