A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Yakushi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yakushi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yakushi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Yakushi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakushi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yakushi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Yakushi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Yakushi practice?
- Dr. Jose Yakushi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Yakushi practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.