A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Yakushi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yakushi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yakushi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Yakushi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakushi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yakushi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Yakushi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Yakushi practice?
- Dr. Jose Yakushi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Yakushi practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.