A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Zaglul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Zaglul is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaglul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaglul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Zaglul, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaglul graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaglul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Glens
- Manatee Glens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Tomas Zaglul MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose T. Zaglul practice?
- Dr. Jose Zaglul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Zaglul practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: University Park, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists and Bradenton Child Psychiatrists.