A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Zaglul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Zaglul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Zaglul, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaglul graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaglul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Glens
- Manatee Glens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Tomas Zaglul MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose T. Zaglul practice?
- Dr. Jose Zaglul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Zaglul practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists.