Dr. Josee Bourbeau MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 6th, 2014
Dropped as a patient by my primary care doctor and Coos County Family Health
I asked or requested nicely, it was not meant as a complaint to whom works with this primary care doctor. I just asked as we didn't seem to be clicking for some reason or other, that she did not take me to the room for my appointments. There are plenty of other nurses capable of doing such as this. As a result, and do to they don't understand mental health, this nurse took what I said as a complaint and it hurt her. And when I spoke to head of nursing, I said it wasn't a complaint about this nurse, it was how I felt. I got dropped by my primary care doctor and kicked out of going to Coos County Family Health any longer for treatment. And to add, it was done during medical treatment for a wound. And now I have no doctor and no place in my town to receive medical care. Just because I asked for a nurse I didn't feel comfortable or didn't seem to be clicking with not to assist me to my room for appointments. It wasn't meant as a complaint. But took as one. So if Dr. Bourbeau and Staff of Coos County Family Health wanted to get back at me, hurt me, make me feel bad, get even. They did so...