A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Doenges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Doenges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Doenges, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Doenges graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doenges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston North West MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef Frederick Doenges MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Josef F. Doenges practice?
- Dr. Josef Doenges has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Doenges practices Dermatology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Dermatologists.