Family Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by BARBARA on Aug 20th, 2015

I had been taking levothyroxine for several years. I had never had an ultrasound of my thyroid. Dr Khalil suggested the test and found a cyst. He recommended a repeat ultrasound in 6 months and another small growth was found. He referred me to an endocrinologist who did a biopsy and then to a surgeon. I had papillary cancer which was removed. If not for Dr. Khalils attention to detail, the 1 cm nodule could have gone undetected for several more years. He is complete in his care, kind and prompt.

Aug 18th, 2015

Dr Khalil is carrying,experienceed and amaizing doctor because he takes time to explane to me my symptoms and what do I need to do to get read of it. It is experienc I did not have with other doctors wich I am expecting from a doctor. His staf members are amaising us well,very friendly,polite and it is greatly appreciated,really. Thank you for doing great job. Sarina Starfish

Sep 1st, 2011

Dr Khalil has great bed side manners and listens to me in addition to addressing all my medical issues. My family and I feel very comfortable with him. He is highly recommended.