Dr. Josef Khalil MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2017
Dr Khalil is not a bad doctor. First of all this is Avery sensitive topic and I hope my face doesn't show because I will die of embarrassment.so here goes:: My only advice is that you should not assume a lady is suffering anxiety just because she Says she feels dizzy. Maybe u can send the lady to a lady doctor so she can feel more comfortable telling her what's going on. Let me explain: This lady gets dizzy certain times of the month. She gets shaky and chills before a certain time of the month and I don't think it has anything to do with being a nervous wreck. Certain times of the month many of us ladies Get viciously hungry. Imagine if I was pregnant in the past I would explode from obesity. Lol. I'm Sure I'm not the only one. That's called PMS and whether you are in your 20's or 40's wondering when is menopause coming ?? it just happens. Ask the ladies at the front desk they know what I'm Talking about. Then I get emotional yes I do! I cry like a baby. I'm sure if you have a wife she probably has her moments. Lets get realistic. I can't even see a baby cry in the street and suddenly poof!*** Its that time of the month again!! And for 2 days I get my junk like niagra falls!! I need to put depends on the night so I don't have accidents and I don't care. At least they're thinner than some pads . I'll say it like it is it's probably cause I'm getting older I dont know? but it slows down and suddenly stops after 4 days thank god! See this is a ladies problem and 50 percent of us are to embarrassed to talk this about with a male do you know why? Cause sometimes I think the doctor might not feel comfortable listening to this. (By the way the ladies that work in front desk are nice so far. 😊) and plz do not assume everyone sees a psychiatrist because of anxiety. I did in another state but not here. We are not abnormal. I had jobs in the past that's y I get insurances that old ladies and men get and I really don't think I can live of these checks thats y I'm trying to look to make $ on the side. Not everyone on ssd is lazy or crazy. Believe me I think people who have jobs and don't clean their houses are just as lazy. Imagine sitting on a dirty toilet lid gross huh? Well anyway that's my story. Ps-- do u have any idea how nervous i was going to the office? I almost passed out because....

March 26th, 2016
Dr KHALIL is an excellent doctor . He takes time to answer your questions, doesn't order test needlessly and is very caring.He is my idea of what a excellent Dr is.I would recommend him to anyone.

August 20th, 2015
I had been taking levothyroxine for several years. I had never had an ultrasound of my thyroid. Dr Khalil suggested the test and found a cyst. He recommended a repeat ultrasound in 6 months and another small growth was found. He referred me to an endocrinologist who did a biopsy and then to a surgeon. I had papillary cancer which was removed. If not for Dr. Khalils attention to detail, the 1 cm nodule could have gone undetected for several more years. He is complete in his care, kind and prompt.

September 1st, 2011
Dr Khalil has great bed side manners and listens to me in addition to addressing all my medical issues. My family and I feel very comfortable with him. He is highly recommended.

December 23rd, 2016