Internists

14649 Victory Blvd
Ste 10
Van Nuys, CA 91411
818-989-0041
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very bad customer service- Dr Josef Lobel  |  show details
by Eran s on Jun 1st, 2014

. this Dr. think that he is no less then G-d the way he talk to me over the phone as an on call Dr. im a patient in his father clinic, Dr Hanan Lobal, and try to get my prescription in order i have made sure that the pharmacy will send them a fax for Dr. Hanan Lobel approval. after 4 days i went back to the pharmacy RiteAid to get my monthly prescription. they said the the Dr. office didn't return to them, so we page the on call Dr. it was his son Dr. Josef Lobal. he start yelling at me that i bother him after business hours and they don't returns fax at all (like i run RiteAid contacting policy for Dr's prescription). i was trying to explain him that i need my prescription and i did call during business hours and talk to Dr. Hanan Lobal and RiteAid did try to contact them several time during business. but it didn't made him stop yelling at me. i had to tell him that ill put a licences complain the way he talk treat me. finally his father call me and fix the problem. This is no way to treat patients.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

He is an awesome doctor. He is kind and caring and very knowledgeable. I am glad I found him.

|  My Thanks  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Your doing wonders for me Doc. Not an easy task accorfing to my wife. Keep up the good work!

|  RN and patient  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

I cannot say enough good about Dr Lobel! The kindness and concern that he shows his patients and staff speaks volumes about his character. He always explains everything well to the patient and any concerned familty member. He made a very difficult time bearable. I highly recommend him.

|  Hospital  |  show details
by Unknown on Feb 26th, 2009

Awesome Doctor to work with. Works as a team with the staff. Delivers excellent care to the patients.

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2009

Excellent Physician, humble gentleman with good listening skills.